Friday, March 20, 2009

Okay, I'm Putting It Out There

A friend of mine, I'll call her Perky Patti, recently told me that I should not discount the possibility of hooking up with David Tennant because, in her words "stranger things have happened." Somehow I doubt it since David is known to date hot, young blonde girls and I'm well, not hot, not young, not blonde (spinster cat lady, remember?) Anyway, Perky Patti said I should just "put it out there." So, here I am putting it out there. Since I want to give the Universe a little wiggle room, I offer a description of the basic qualities I would want in a man generally--just in case Mr. Tennant is busy (with a blonde, I'm sure). You will note there are a number of caveats. At first glance this may seem like overkill, but I happen to know the Universe has a really wicked sense of humor. If you aren't really specific, the Universe will use it against you. Although I'm skeptical, here goes.

Dear Universe:

Please send me one British man. Must be gainfully employed, single, straight, free of STDs, well-educated, non-violent, of solid moral character, non-addicted, non-misogynist, non-ego maniac, non-nazi, non criminal, non-lunatic with common sense and a good sense of humor. Must enjoy travel, wine and/or beer and/or cocktails. Interest in history/literature/politics/art/fine dining a plus. Must be willing to learn to love NFL football. Must be hopelessly in love with me, forsaking all others, as long as he lives. Strong resemblance to David Tennant a plus. Actually being David Tennant preferred (unless of course David Tennant is actually a misogynistic, ego-maniacal, crack-addicted, lunatic queen with the clap).


Thank you for your time.


xoxo


Helen

1 comment:

Atha said...

Hay Friend..

TRAVEL ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS...
Information of Caribbean Jamaica Travel, Caribbean Family Travel, Cheap Caribbean Travel, Debbies Caribbean Travel,Caribbean Travel Guide, Discount Caribbean Travel, Caribbean Travel Package, Caribbean Travel Deal, Caribbean Travel Magazine, Costa Rica Caribbean Travel, Caribbean Travel Special, Caribbean Island Travel,Caribbean Travel Agent,Caribbean Travel and Life...
Visit me http://travel-enjoytravel.blogspot.com/